Welcome to the Canastota Public Library!
The library is a gift of Andrew Carnegie (circa 1903)
and is listed on the National Registry of Historic Places.
Join Us For A Fun Summer Line-up @ The Library
- July 28: Super Sonic Escapade with Story Laurie, 7pm, Children Area
- July 29: Book Chat, 1pm, Carnegie Room
- July 30: Lunch Bunch for Teens, 11;30am, Lawson Room
- July 30: Artist’s Reception, 6pm, Lawson Room
- Aug 1: Fizz, Boom, BINGO Party, 2pm, Children’s Area
- Aug 6: Lunch Bunch for Teens, 11:30am, Lawson Room
- Aug 6: Canastota Creates, 1pm, Lawson Room
- Aug 8: Please turn in your Reading Records to the Circulation Desk
- Aug 8: Batman Day for Teens, 1pm, Lawson Room (aka Bat Cave)
- Aug 13: “From Garden to Table”, 6pm, Lawson Room
- Aug 19: Tangles Art Club, 10am, Lawson Room
Please stop in at the library and see what we have to offer. You can also check out the Events Page for more information at what’s happening here at the library!