Welcome to the Canastota Public Library!
The library is a gift of Andrew Carnegie (circa 1903)
and is listed on the National Registry of Historic Places.
August is winding down….at the Canastota Public Library!
- Aug 8: Please turn in your Reading Records to the Circulation Desk
- Aug 8: Batman Day for Teens, 1pm, Lawson Room (aka Bat Cave)
- Aug 13: “From Garden to Table”, 6pm, Lawson Room
- Aug 19: Tangles Art Club, 10am, Lawson Room
- Aug 26: Book Chat, “Thief of Time” by Tony Hillerman, 1pm, Carnegie Room
- Aug 30: Simple Seed Saving with Katrina, 6pm, Lawson Community Room
Please stop in at the library and see what we have to offer. You can also check out the Events Page for more information at what’s happening here at the library!